This video belongs to the openHPI course Digital Entrepreneurship. Do you want to see more?
To enable the transcript, please select a language in the video player settings menu.
About this video
In this video, we will focus on the measurement of entrepreneurial ecosystems and the role that entrepreneurship policies play.
Readings mentioned in the video:
- 'Digital Hub Initiative' by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Spigel, B. (2017). The relational organization of entrepreneurial ecosystems. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. (Preprint available via University of Edinburgh)
- Stam, E., & Spigel, B. (2016). Entrepreneurial ecosystems. Discussion Paper Series 16-13. (Open access available via Utrecht University)
- Publications of the Commission of Experts for Research and Innovation
- Publications of the High-Tech Forum