Este vídeo pertenece al curso Digital Entrepreneurship de openHPI. ¿Quiere ver más?
To enable the transcript, please select a language in the video player settings menu.
Sobre este vídeo
In the video, you will learn about the outcomes of impact entrepreneurship, and we will also take a look at the role of policy and of digital technologies.
Recommended supporting material (optional):
- Report of the GlobeScan SustainAbility Leaders Survey
- Research publications of Mariana Mazzucato
- Mariana Mazzucato’s TED talks
Selection of further studies mentioned in this video:
- Deutscher Social Entrepreneurship Monitor (German only)
- George, G., Merrill, R. K., & Schillebeeckx, S. J. D. (2020). Digital Sustainability and Entrepreneurship: How Digital Innovations Are Helping Tackle Climate Change and Sustainable Development. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. (Open access available via ResearchGate, requires a login)