This video belongs to the openHPI course Digital Entrepreneurship. Do you want to see more?
An error occurred while loading the video player, or it takes a long time to initialize. You can try clearing your browser cache. Please try again later and contact the helpdesk if the problem persists.
To enable the transcript, please select a language in the video player settings menu.
About this video
In the video, you will learn about the outcomes of impact entrepreneurship, and we will also take a look at the role of policy and of digital technologies.
Recommended supporting material (optional):
- Report of the GlobeScan SustainAbility Leaders Survey
- Research publications of Mariana Mazzucato
- Mariana Mazzucato’s TED talks
Selection of further studies mentioned in this video:
- Deutscher Social Entrepreneurship Monitor (German only)
- George, G., Merrill, R. K., & Schillebeeckx, S. J. D. (2020). Digital Sustainability and Entrepreneurship: How Digital Innovations Are Helping Tackle Climate Change and Sustainable Development. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. (Open access available via ResearchGate, requires a login)