An error occurred while loading the video player, or it takes a long time to initialize. You can try clearing your browser cache. Please try again later and contact the helpdesk if the problem persists.
In the video, you will learn about the outcomes of impact entrepreneurship, and we will also take a look at the role of policy and of digital technologies.
Recommended supporting material (optional):
- Report of the GlobeScan SustainAbility Leaders Survey
- Research publications of Mariana Mazzucato
- Mariana Mazzucato’s TED talks
Selection of further studies mentioned in this video:
- Deutscher Social Entrepreneurship Monitor (German only)
- George, G., Merrill, R. K., & Schillebeeckx, S. J. D. (2020). Digital Sustainability and Entrepreneurship: How Digital Innovations Are Helping Tackle Climate Change and Sustainable Development. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice. (Open access available via ResearchGate, requires a login)