- Sole contractual partner when booking the Certificate is the Hasso-Plattner-Institut for Digital Engineering gGmbH.
- You are responsible for giving complete and honest information when entering your personal information in the openHPI registration process. You are obliged to treat the login data confidentially and not to relay it to third parties.
- By clicking on the button "Book Certificate" and entering your payment details a legally binding contract is concluded.
- The Certificate is activated only after the full payment has been received.
- Payment can only be made through our integrated payment system.
- The prices shown on the website at the time of booking apply.
- When booking the Certificate, the customer is entitled to take part in the face recognition process during the graded exams in the respective Massive Open Online Course on openHPI.
- The booking need to be made at the latest after the first graded exercise of the course. Normally, this is within the second week of the course. If the deadline for the second graded exam has passed, it is no longer possible to book the Certificate.
- The setup process with our partner can take up to 48 hours. During this time no graded exercises and exams can be taken. The customer is responsible for meeting the deadlines for the exams and booking the Certificate on time, in order to be able to take all graded exercises and exams.
- As long as have not completed the calibration with our technical partner, you have a legal right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving a reason. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day you or a named third party has booked the Certificate and entered the payment data.
In order to make use of your right of cancellation, you are obliged to inform the Hasso-Plattner-Institut for Digital Engineering gGmbH, Prof.-Dr.-Helmert-Str. 2-3, 14482 Potsdam, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, in an explicit statement, via email, of your decision to cancel this contract. If you make use of your right of cancellation, we will promptly confirm receipt of your cancellation (e.g. via email). In compliance with the revocation deadline, it is sufficient that the revocation statement be dispatched before expiration of the revocation deadline.
Consequences of the revocation:
If you cancel this contract it is our obligation to refund all payments we have received from you promptly and, at the latest, within one month from the day we have received the message concerning your revocation of the contract. The refund will be deposited to a bank account that you have indicated.
- You are to refrain from any action that causes damage or disruption to our websites or or through which you make use of the accessible data outside of its intended use. Any manipulations with the goal of gaining unauthorized payments or other advantages to our detriment, may lead – in addition to legal consequences - to the loss of access to the platform.
- In the event of individual provisions of this contract being or becoming invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the contract as a whole. If any provision hereof is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, such provision shall be invalid to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, and the statutory provision shall apply instead.
This page was last changed at Thu, 04 Aug 2022 12:40:22 +0000.