- openHPI offers live online-learning experiences as well as self-paced courses, learning videos, interactive self-tests, tutorials, practical exercises and homework.
- openHPI encourages learners of different levels to learn (junior, beginner, advanced, and expert).
- openHPI is a learning environment which allows learners to develop themselves.
- openHPI courses empower people to drive digitalization in a rapidly changing world with a personalized learning experience.
- openHPI courses support understanding the digital world.
Topics of openHPI courses
- openHPI courses cover a wide range of HPI topics, especially Big Data and AI, Cybersecurity, Internet and Programming. For more information on openHPI please click here.
- openHPI course topics are future-oriented.
openHPI courses target life-long learners, professionals, university, and school students.
openHPI encourages organizations interested in openHPI courses or the digital education platform to contact us at email@example.com
- openHPI is driven by the curiosity of a diverse learning community and professional team.
- openHPI courses can be done alone but also with a community in a motivating environment.
- openHPI offers course access 24/7.
- openHPI offers free and easy accessible MOOCs for everyone mainly without prerequisites.
- openHPI offers courses entirely online. All materials can be easily accessed by any digital device with an internet connection.
Benefits of openHPI courses
Reasons why you should choose openHPI, the MOOC platform of the Hasso Plattner Institute:
- openHPI courses are open: They are free of charge and mainly not restricted by any pre-requisites.
- openHPI courses are meaningful, valuable, innovative, and modern.
- openHPI courses are university-driven and thus stand for quality.
- openHPI course are hosted in Germany and GDPR compliant.
- openHPI courses promote multifaceted interaction in the learning community (lively discussion forums and collaborative learning) which turn openHPI courses into a learning event.
- openHPI offers courses in different languages.
- openHPI aims to have a positive impact on society due to providing knowledge on important and future-driven topics in its courses.
- openHPI courses contain material which can be easily accessed by any digital device with an Internet connection.
- openHPI courses offer knowledge through learning videos, interactive self-tests, tutorials, practical exercises and homework.
- openHPI courses are offered entirely online, and thus allow you to learn independent of time and space.
Further facts about openHPI
- openHPI takes learners' requests seriously.
- openHPI continuously progresses by experiments and research.
- openHPI is continuously growing in numbers of learners and courses.
Do you want to take a course? Please register free at openHPI in order to benefit from all learning features.
This page was last changed at Thu, 02 Mar 2023 14:01:25 +0000.